A Blog about Discovery.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Religion, Radio and Random.

Food is what gets me out of bed. When it comes down to it, food is the fire under my ass. I am a 25 year old female trapped in a 8 year old boy.

I'd look like this:












And dance like this:




The point being, today I awoke with the thought of a lovely toasted cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with strawberry cream cheese frolicking through my thoughts. I pulled in, ran up to the door and a handwritten said said : CLOSED for passover. What, you can't you serve bagels even for an hour? Something about levin bread, eh? I carried on to yet another bagel establishment and it too was closed. Fine! I will settle on Coffee Bean and a bad-for-your-hips pastry. And again, closed. Why I outta...

I get it: it's LA, everyone's Jewish (or says they are). Ok I'm probably better off.

In other news: you all MUST tune in to www.latalkradio.com next week (Channel 1) as I will be back and co-hosting with Sam in the morning 9-11am.

http://www.latalkradio.com/live.shtml

I would love to hear what YOU want to hear on the radio. I don't want morning show cliche yabber, but interesting thought provoking stuff-you-never-thought- you'd- get content. Isn't that the point of internet radio? Watch out Howard Stern. So email me at haewhite@gmail.com, if you have ideas of what you want in a morning show while you are in your cubicle dreaming of Maui, mai tais, men in suits, multiple orgasms and mint milanos (ok, that's just me I guess).


Lastly, you shouldn't be allowed to watch movies if you can't figure out how to open the envelope. I was actually paid to do this. It's a mad, mad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment