A Blog about Discovery.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nature Walk.


I'll tell you what you need to do as soon as possible:
Nature Walk.

That's right. 3rd grade style. Ben, my boyfriend, and I ventured on one yesterday and I forgot how gorgeous this city is. A must, however, is music. We hooked up both headphones to the good 'ol iphone and walked to the beats that became the soundtrack. And here I thought LA was only good for smog and celebrities. Apparently, in fact, Griffith Park is the size of Hollywood. I was awe-struck as we strolled over a bridge and through the towering trees and plant life, that this has been around and I have yet to partake.

Forget you, Runyon Canyon, with your dirty slippery hills and panting dogs running amuck. Hello Griffith, my newfound love of Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment