A Blog about Discovery.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Joy of The World Wide Web.

My eye is twitching again. Perhaps it is because I was wided-eyed and bushy tailed circa 4am. I hustled out of bed round 7am and proceeded to my photoshoot. It's dress up for grownups, really. It's all fun and games 'till I get home and every part of me shuts down from exhaustion and hunger. I was trying to understand why this is, and have decided it is because I can usually schlep by on my bad jokes and one dimple. But when doing this I am hyper aware I need to look cooler than I am. Mask the inner-nerd and shoot fire through my eyes into the camera. And to suck in for theloveofgodsohelpmenow. I found myself in profound pain upon my return 7 hours later, and have now given in to all temptation to stay in tonight.

I should go to bed but I've discovered too many jems online that I cannot resist. The internet is my playground. And I shall embrace it.

(Once I learn photoshop this would have my face cut/pasted in it)
*Note just tried doing it, and I failed and then realized this might be the most unproductive thing I've done all day. Fine, all hour.

First being, James Franco's acting technique. Indulge yourself, and learn a thing or two.

And then:

And so you are already sitting down so why not:


Additionally, I have thankfully found REDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/

The deal with Reddit is this: News articles that completely have no relevance, blow your mind, and make you go "seriously?" And then people comment on them. You can vote it to move up to make it viewed and commented on more. The most respectable thing about Reddit is that it's not Us Weekly readers who comment. It's a fine sector of society who are well read, and most importantly: witty. The comments are my very favorite, in fact.

Lastly, I leave you with my Grade A Emotional Catharsis Site: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

People mail in an anonymous post card with their secret. New ones are posted each Sunday.

I need to work now. I gave myself until 11pm. It is now 11:12pm, and guilt is setting in. I be also doing weekly newscasts in character starting tomorrow. So stay tuned for that. And future moments of "My Webcam and Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment