A Blog about Discovery.

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Show.

Hello Webasphere Interspace!


It's been a day. Or a couple of months to be precise. Sorry about the lapse, to my 10 readers...I know. You have been craving stories of scandal and I have been lacking!

I have found myself in the most quaint coffee shop in the city, complete with the sound of trickling water over the stone elephant carving to my left sipping my shot of espresso. Charles Mingus' jazz notes resonate in my headphones. To my right, two men clad in plaid and black rimmed glasses pitch ideas for their next screenplay. Something to do with selling G.I Joes on
Ebay.

Nothing says update your blog more than this moment. I'm in the zone, man.

Very exciting things to report:

The first is my new radio show, The Art of Living Magazine. I am hosting with the fabulous and ever-so-sassy Olivia Wilder, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/olivia.

If you look to the right of this here blog, you will see a player in which you can listen from. Last night we debuted the show. Olivia told me I needed to invest in a proper headset, and learn about Skype. So I run to Best Buy, come home, pour myself a glass of cab, and sit down to do our show via the lamest 1990 headset I've ever seen. Next thing I know I'm hearing two versions, one delayed, and trying to carry on a conversation and sound like I'm not sweating. Not a technial wizard. I need help. After that got worked out, I was pleased with the contributors we have on board and the show, plainly put, just kicked some ass.



To elaborate, every week we will have a different "umbrella" topic. Say fashion/interior design, the next wine, the next food/chefs. We will have regular contributors dishing every week. Here's a lil' info bout each:

Jeff Siegel: "The Wine Curmudgeon." Jeff will phone in and tell about what he will be talking about on upcoming shows, namely good wine values. http://www.winecurmudgeon.com/my_weblog/ THIS SITE IS GREAT FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR GOOD WINE BUYS.

Jody Green: Jody is the Editorial Director of www.satellite-magonline.com, with many years experience in style, fashion, decor, and more.
http://www.satellite-magonline.com

Adam Gertler: Adam is the affable host of Food network's "Will Work For Food," and former semi-finalist on "The Next Food Network Star" You will love his gregarious, fun manner, and his culinary skills. Adam will join us on June 28th, sharing his adventures and finds in Cuba, where he will be this week.
http://www.adamgertler.com

Jen Kober: Jen is a hilarious comedienne from Louisianna, who loves to cook, eat, and make us laugh. She will be giving us mouth-watering reports from the road.
http://www.jenkober.com

Rick Bakas: Rick created and managed brands for 8 years for Nike, transitioned into the wine business, where he has been working in sales and marketing since 2003. He will be talking about wine/food pairings, and more.
http://www.rickbakas.com

Andrea Schroder: Andrea is the lovely and talented contestant from Bravo's "Top Design," season 2, where she made it through 8 weeks of competing among a field of 13 top designers. She will be talking home design, decor, style, and more.
http://www.andreadschroder.com

Scott Huver and/or Margi Blash: Scott works as a freelance writer-reporter with various entertainment magazines and websites, primarily People Magazine. Other regular clients include TV Guide, Los Angeles Confidential, Giant Magazine, Hollywood.com, Fandango.com and ComingSoon.net. Scott will be contributing in the field of Entertainment, and has no website.

Margi Blash: Margi is the go-to reporter for smart, stylish and spunky coverage - from star-studded red carpets, celebrity sit-downs, the latest fashions and lifestyle trends, adventurous getaways, water-cooler topical issues to simply making your way in the world.
http://www.margiblash.com

Stacy Small: Elite Travel International: Stacy specializes in high-end travel. Her company is run by a new generation of luxury travel consultants who specialize in evaluating, personalizing, and planning client's travel experiences based on their own personal knowledge and understanding of luxury travel.
http://www.elitetravelinternational.com

Whew. So , I'll be the one willing to take these ideas and live it up for the adventure and report back to you. Now, more importantly, lets find a way to get into this picture:

1 comment:

  1. You are SO integral to this show's success. And if we fail, it's your sorry ass fault. I'm loyal that way. :-) Seriously, you're a kickass co-host, and I love you for your being a younger version of me. How could I not?

    ReplyDelete